Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Effortless Web- Cash Formula Review

Article taken from www.money-on-line.org

OK, for starters, Merry Christmas to Everyone! Hope your holidays have been great for you and your family.

If your New Year resolution is to start a simple, yet profitable business online then Effortless web Cash formula may be for you. It is designed for those that are just starting off with making the little extra online. Which is why i like it so much. It is simple and easy to get set up. There is fantastic response to all my emails from Lauryn and her team. So you never feel that you are all alone int the process of getting your business going. All of my emails and questions have been answered in 24 hrs or less.

Now, you will need to purchase your own domain name with GoDaddy to get you up and running. Which will run you anywhere from ten to two dollars depending on if it is .com, .org .biz etc... I used the Google keyword tool to find a common phrase to use in my domain name. Very useful for finding keyword rich phrases. I picked www.makemoneymoney.us and I am glad I did.

Also another great tool to find Domain names is Domainer Income. There is a 7 day free trail for you to evaluate their system. It allows you to find expired domain names. Really cool to use to brainstorm and think up domains that would be good to use with your Effortless Web Cash Formula Business.

Effortless Web Cash Formula has many advantages. Yes it is simple. Yes it is low cost to start. Yes there is great response when you submit emails and have questions. Yes it is for Newbies and people who are new to online marketing. I have been extremely happy that I started www.makemoneymoney.us . It was a good thing for me to start something extra online.

Have a great holiday season and may you get everything that you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment